Hi Lars, Julien,

Thanks for the pointers, I will read them up and follow the recommendations
with my future contributions.
Sorry for the mess…

But, let me ask first before reading the wikis, how do you prefer submitting
series that contain patches belonging to 2 distinct repos (e.g. xen and
livepatch-build-tools)?

Best Regards,
Pawel Wieczorkiewicz

On 15. Aug 2019, at 16:58, Lars Kurth