Ok, so I guess that issue hits first and, only if you get beyond that do you
hit the multiprocessor problem.

The viridian option is not actually a boolean any more (that interpretation is
just for compat) so it would be a good datapoint to know which of the
enlightenments causes the change in behaviour. Could you try viridian=['base']
to see if that's sufficient to cause the problem? (I'm guessing it probably is
but it would be good to know).

  Paul