Hi,

On Mon, 30 Dec 2019, 20:49 Tamas K Lengyel, <ta...@tklengyel.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 11:43 AM Julien Grall <jul...@xen.org> wrote:
> But keep in mind that the "fork-vm" command even with this update
> would still not produce for you a "fully functional" VM on its own.
> The user still has to produce a new VM config file, create the new
> disk, save the QEMU state, etc.

 If you fork then the configuration should be very similar. Right?

So why does the user requires to provide a new config rather than the
command to update the existing one? To me, it feels this is a call to make
mistake when forking.

How is the new config different from the original VM?

As a side note, I can't see any patch adding documentation.

Cheers,