Hello Guys,

Does memory on Dom0 also mapped to gpfn or it is mapped directly to mfn?

 If mapped to gpfn, how can I access its p2m mapping?

I'm trying to use the xen-mfndump but it is not working with dom0

./xen-mfndump dump-p2m 0
xc: error: Could not map the shared info frame (MFN 0xddfe9) (3 = No
such process): Internal error
xc: error: Could not map domain 0 memory information: Internal error

The problem that I'm wanting to solve is:

Given a va in a process on dom0, I can get its physical representation (mfn
or gpfn depending on how this works on PV) using /proc/pid/pagemap and with
this I can access its real mfn.

This works perfectly with domU but not with dom0, why?

Atenciosamente,
*Charles Ferreira Gonçalves *