Hi,

At 15:05 +0300 on 27 Apr (1619535916), Costin Lupu wrote:
> If PAGE_SIZE is already defined in the system (e.g. in
> /usr/include/limits.h header) then gcc will trigger a redefinition error
> because of -Werror. This commit also protects PAGE_SHIFT definitions for
> keeping consistency.

Thanks for looking into this!  I think properly speaking we should fix
this by defining KDD_PAGE_SHIFT and KDD_PAGE_SIZE in kdd.h and using
those everywhere we currently use PAGE_SIZE/PAGE_SHIFT. in kdd.c and
kdd-xen.c.  If for some reason we ever ended up with a system-defined
PAGE_SIZE that wasn't 4096u then we would not want to use it here
because it would break our guest operations.

Cheers,

Tim