Hi, Kevin and Anthony

Thank you for your comments.

>For refcount:
>- You may want to change PGT_va_shift to 32 like x86-64 since "unsigned
>long type_info" is 64bit width on IA64. Or you either can define it as "u32
>type_info" to save space since higher half is not used by your patch.

I thought I wanted to be the same struct page as x86.
So I think changing PGT_va_shift to 32 is better
since "u32 type_info" cannot be saved space.
(because inuse and free are union.)

>For domain destroy:
>- Also need to free metaphysical rid, which is null by far. Current
>metaphysical rid allocation policy is monotonic-incremental-allocation-no-
>free
> style. Though it's unlikely to see exhaust of this area (one block
>reserved by
> far), it's better to change it to a cleaner, more efficient policy. You
>may at
>least put a call there if delayed with lower priority.

As you said, VHPT and TLB flush may be not necessary,
but we use these flush for safe destroy.
So Kan made a feature of allocating rid, then we may be able to remove
these flush.

Best Regards,

Akio Takebe