No. I didn't use above command to detach vnif. Usually I used following ways to
enable vnif NIC.
1. create VTI with vif = [ '' ]
2. After VTI boot up, insert 3 related PV drivers to enable VNIF.
3. If there is a /etc/sysconfig/network-script/ifcfg-eth0, I need not do
anything, VNIF eth0 will be brought up.

The trace back message will happen when I just inserted vnif driver into VTI,
when I used 2 NICs for VTI (1 is IOEMU, the other is VNIF).

>  I've looked `netif_release_rx_bufs: fix me for copying receiver.'
>message sometimes at vnif detaching. But I've not met domain-vti
>crash.
The crashing happened if I also use IOEMU NIC for VTI domain. The VTI vif
config should like:
vif = [ 'type=ioemu, bridge=xenbr0', '' ]

>  What is the guest OS vesion ?
The VTI guest OS is RHEL4u3.

>Thanks,
>- Tsunehisa