Hi everyone,

   The next Xen Summit is quickly approaching, so I thought it would be
a good time to start a thread on what our roadmap looks like for 3.2 and
beyond.  To get started, here's a quick list of things that are in
progress, I've heard of, and random ideas.

      * Kexec/Kdump
      * HVM domain save/restore
      * eepro100 Qemu driver
      * Support for more HVM guest OS varieties
      * Better NUMA support
      * HVM domain migration
      * VT-d support
      * Windows VGA modes w/ open GFW (works better w/ Intel GFW)
      * GFW serial console support
      * Increasing Xenheap (for sparse memory & increased vcpu limits)
      * Increasing Xen page size (discussed a little at OLS)
      * Remove hard limit on number of domains
      * Removing number of vCPUs limit (maybe xenheap size related)
      * Virtualized processor modules
      * Improved performance & stability
      * Merge with upstream Linux

This is by no means a complete list, so please comment and add items
that you feel are missing.  A number of these also don't have owners,
they're just brainstorming ideas.  I look forward to comments and
additions to the above.  Hopefully this can spark some discussion that
can be continued at the summit.  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.