I would gladly try that, but I have only Alpha distribution available here
at work. Even if it would be available for download, licences are platform
and h/w dependent. I was trying to get DECUS membership in order to get
hobbyist license, but as Serbia doesn't have national DECUS community and I
couldn't get it from others (even though on openvmshobbyist.com it is stated
that in that case I should), I gave up. If you have any idea about this,
please help me if you can ....
ZP.