I use Red Hat 5.3 Dom0 (kernel 2.6.18-128.4.1.el5xen, xen 3.1, using default
xenbridge0 configuration) and Red Hat 5.4 PV DomU (kernel 2.6.18-164.el5xen,
xennet module for eth0), on a HP BL870c (Itanium blade) with gigabit network
adapter (intel, probably).
What is the expected throughput on Dom0 and DomU using 1 network card in
such case (roughly, at least, and the ratio) ?
I made few basic tests with smbclient and ftp download and I am getting
around 18kb/s on Dom0 and 8kb/s on DomU, and I am suspicious about that.
What can be done to improve the throughput on both ?

Zoran Popovic.