Hmm, restarting the host seems to be helping ... nevertheless, I wondering
if anyone ever had some similar experience ?
I guess that I made problem by spawning a zombie domain (what does that
state mean ?) changing by mistake the config file while HVM DomU is up and
restarting it afterwards ... still, I am not sure what happened there.
ZP.