I have a problem with HVM DomUs on IA64 in pre-boot environment - if I bring
up more than one DomU, virt-manager / xm / virsh becomes very unresponsive -
on the other hand, all DomUs are working perfectly normal (including Dom0)
and system is quite stable, but whatever I do with xen (e.g. xm list) it
takes ages to respond. I have only noticed unreasonably high CPU load on a
qemu-dm process (about 50%) knowing that pre-boot environment shouldn't do
much with I/O (ia64 EFI firmware). Once the DomU boots OS, everything starts
working normally ! Any hint about this kind of issue ??!?!??
Regards,
Zoran.