On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 07:17 -0400, Jimi Xenidis wrote:

> > Anyone else with cleanups for xen.lds.S ?
>
> We could prolly get it down to 10 lines :) but I suppose we canleave
> it cuz it works.

I took the default linker script (ld -verbose) and added only what was
needed for Xen, and that in a localized and clearly-labeled area. My
hope was that as the default linker script changes in the future, we can
easily update ours as bizarre link errors force us to.

This segment patch is not localized, and flies in the face of that
goal. :( Hopefully we won't need to change it much in the future.

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center