Let's not make PPC a component.

Is there a "bugzilla master", someone who takes responsibility for
xen-bugs? I'm fine with the current situation as long as xen-bugs people
know to assign PowerPC bugs to me. The worst scenario is if xen-bugs
subscribers just let PPC bugs sit without assigning them anywhere.

I'd rather not subscribe to xen-bugs myself because the PPC/noise ratio
will likely be very low. :)

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center