Le Lundi 21 Août 2006 21:07, Hollis Blanchard a écrit :
> On Mon, 2006-08-21 at 17:18 +0200, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> > I am posting the linux xencomm code for review.  I'd plan to submit soon
> > unless comments/remarks.
>
> NAK. I'm still waiting to hear back about how you can use
> xencomm_inline() without worrying about page boundaries.
More elaborated answer:

On linux/ia64, kernel is linearly mapped into guest physical memory.  The same
is true for process kernel stacks.  Therefore all kernels structure are
linear in guest physical memory.

Kernel data may of course cross page boundaries.  But Xen can correctly handle
this using only the guest physical address.

Is something wrong ?  Is something that don't apply on powerpc ?

Tristan.