On Wed, 2006-08-23 at 14:31 +0200, Tristan Gingold wrote:

> taking into account Hollis comments I now submit this patch.
>
> IA64 specific stuff will be posted to xen-ia64-unstable after merge.

NAK pending outcome of other comments.

Also, please let me add my own Signed-off-by line -- that way we'll know
that I agree the patch is in fact final (which I don't right now).

There is at least a "/* XXX could we call this from irq context? */"
comment that needs removal. I didn't check the rest of the patch to see
if you'd followed all my other suggestions.

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center