On Tue, 2006-08-29 at 23:16 +0100, Ewan Mellor wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 04:50:54PM -0500, Hollis Blanchard wrote:
>
> > Since this patch wasn't committed, the shadow2 changes created
> > conflicts. Here is the respin. Note that I have not tested with shadow2,
> > but as you can see below the math doesn't need to be so complicated.
> >
> > Ewan, please apply or comment.
>
> Applied, thanks Hollis.  Is this your only outstanding patch? I got lost
> when you rev'd this one a couple of times ;-)

Thanks Ewan! I will have another patch for you shortly. :)

Actually there was one bug we discovered as a result of the shadow
merge: shadow_mem_control's arguments should be MB, not bytes. Here's
the pseudo-diff:
-            shadow_cur = xc.shadow_mem_control(self.domid, shadow_kb * 1024)
+            shadow_cur = xc.shadow_mem_control(self.domid, shadow_kb / 1024)

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center