On Sep 5, 2006, at 11:21 AM, Hollis Blanchard wrote:

On Fri, 2006-09-01 at 15:26 -0400, Orran Y Krieger wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 09/01/2006 03:07:03 PM:
With site down, I can't look at code, but question just occured to me.
Is the start info memory in the number of pages passed in?  If it is,
then I have to be careful to not give it to my allocator, since I
don't want to allocate it to something. If its not, then presumably I have to take it into account when turning translate on. Either way, I
probably have a bug here, which one do I have?

I'm not sure what you mean by "passed in".

If you're talking about the device tree presented to the domU,

Orran's project is still using start_info as xc_linux_build.c is providing it, and as we are trying to get rid of it :) We all agree at some point that the Orran will have to write his own xc_*_build.c, he is juts not readyf ro that one yet :)

Orran, this may just be worth it, it would make you devtree independent and you can use whatever data structure you want.

-JX