On Sep 6, 2006, at 6:48 AM, Jimi Xenidis wrote:

Fortunately for me this is hollis' oops.
I cannot completely build either, I only have a slight mod of tony's changes below. I'm sure the missing files probably come from the sparse tree, but I can wait, so can you :)

Just in case this was not clear:
The Linux repository does not build and the new Xen that pairs with it no longer has a Linux.
Therefore the safe revision levels are:
  Linux: a2d836b6ab41
  Xen: e7ea062a5086

Using these numbers you can go back to a known working state by (Linux as an example)
  $ hg update a2d836b6ab41
  $ hg  parents
  changeset:   33246:a2d836b6ab41
  user:        Jimi Xenidis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  date:        Thu Aug 31 17:47:08 2006 -0400
summary: [POWERPC][XEN] Make MPIC sharing between Xen and Dom0 optional