On Sep 14, 2006, at 10:23 AM, poff wrote:

SOL is broken on our older model bladecenter.

To be clear, this is a problem with _your_specific_ blade center or
"older models"
if you can use SOL to talk to your linux console without Xen and you
cannot _with_ Xen then we need to get to the bottom of that.

SOL is broken on the 'older model' bladecenters - this has nothing to do with Xen,
ie SOL does not work at all, Xen or not.

When I place the blade in a newer bladecenter, SOL works ok.
sorry to keep beating on this, but is this some early access bladecenter, you have a model number so we can place it on the wiki?
-JX