On Oct 1, 2006, at 8:25 AM, Jimi Xenidis wrote:

On Oct 1, 2006, at 2:30 AM, Tony Breeds wrote:

[1] I omitted create/destroy, save/restore, network* and the scheduler tests becuase I know some of them crash the machine, attached is the
    xenppc file I used.

Ok, so I just tried all of these and they do not "crash the machine" but they do crash your DomU. And since we build with CONFIG_XMON we sit at xmon and never halt the domain so the test hangs.
Attaching to the console and feeding "zh" to xmon does the trick.
Either we cannot run xm-test with debug kernels or xm-test has some way of detecting this condition, the later wouls be preferred.
Dan, Sean, any comments?

-JX