On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 11:48:54AM +0100, Ewan Mellor wrote:
> Patches 3 - 9 look OK.  Rather than take 1 and 2 directly,?I've reworked that
> bit of the build system as we discussed, so that xm-test.xensource.com will
> host a known-good version of the buildroot source.

Great.  I included them for the sake of completeness, and to take the
urgency off you updateing xm-test.xensource.com. :)

Also if you have any difficulty building a cross compiled initrd for PPC
give me a yell.

>                                                     I've also changed things
> so that the initrd gets the architecture in the name, so that make existing
> continues to work (your patches don't add "make existing" support for PPC,

What make you think that "make existing" wont work,  I've been doing
INITRD=http://localhost/xm-test/ make existing
quite often with no problems, or is that not what you meant.

Either way includeing the architecture in the initrd is nice.
> I'll reply to patch 10 in a sec.

> I'll push all these things when the new ramdisks are built and uploaded --
> today, hopefully.

> xm-test has deserved its One Point Oh for a long time now, so I'll be bumping
> the version number too.
> Thanks for all your hard work,

You're welcome, all I did was build on the work of the xm-test authors.

Yours Tony

   linux.conf.au       http://linux.conf.au/ || http://lca2007.linux.org.au/
   Jan 15-20 2007      The Australian Linux Technical Conference!