Thanks Jimi,

I will try it out when David picked them up.

Regards,
Hao

             Jimi Xenidis
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       Hao Yu/Watson/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

             11/03/2006 05:03                                           cc
             PM                        XenPPC-devel
                                       <xen-ppc-devel@lists.xensource.com>
                                       , Dilma M Da
                                       silva/Watson/[EMAIL PROTECTED],

                                                                   Subject
                                       VIO rewrite Was: FYI: Re: [XenPPC]
                                       problem of ssh to domU on js21

!!! NOTE: please update both linux and xen.

Hao, Thank you for you patience with all this networking stuff.

I've reworked the entire VIO stuff in Xen and Linux. It has fixed all
the VIO Network stability problems that I have been experiencing
hopefully it will fix yours as well.

With these changes, I am able to run several DomUs with:
  - nfsroot
  - ip=dhcp
  - scp -r large directories with large files
  - ssh session with lots of output.

Please test when you can.

-JX