[NOTE: I'm assuming the decode here is correct]

(XEN) MACHINE CHECK: IS Recoverable

(XEN) SRR1: 0x00000000000cf032
(XEN) 0b11: Exception caused by a hardware uncorrectable
(XEN)       error (UE) detected while doing a reload of an
(XEN)       instruction-fetch TLB tablewalk.
(XEN)
(XEN) DSISR: 0x02200000

There was a parity error in the ITLB CAM array.  The hardware
won't recover this, but software can (blast the entry away,
reload it -- or just blast all TLBs away, probably easier, and
performance isn't an issue, this shouldn't happen often at all).

You should hardly ever see this.  If you add recovery routines,
there are some special settings (in HID4 I think) that will
introduce bit errors for you, it's almost impossible to test
this stuff otherwise, unless you have serious hardware problems :-)

Segher