On Feb 2, 2007, at 7:10 PM, Jerone Young wrote:

Sorry guys. Please ignore this patch. I found a bug with it. Will submit
a fixed version shortly.

Ok, took a peek though and it seems that not all xencomm_map*() calls have there return values checked. Using ENOSPC for the errno for xencomm_map_no_alloc() seems inappropriate, since it ENOSPC is really about devices. ENOMEM is not right because we are not trying to allocate. I do not think anything fits perfectly, but I'd go with EINVAL because argsize is simply to big and an invalid argument.
Thoughts?

-JX