On Feb 8, 2007, at 8:40 AM, Ryan Harper wrote:

* Jimi Xenidis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-02-08 06:30]:
Just 2 things.
(1) I really do not want OFD code to compute anything so please pass
in the shared page address for ofd_dom0_fixup()

heh, unlike how it was calculating start-info ?  =)

This is not "do as I say not as I do", its more like "don't do as I did". I'm constantly fixing little embarrassments that we have left behind because we understand things better and have a crisper view of how things should be.

(2) I'm pretty sure the all of the #define RMA_* can go now.

There are a couple places, (mm.c for shared_info) and xc_linux_build()
for domU which have to pick a page to use. Don't we want those choices
marked in some common place?

The only page that is etched in stone the shared_info page, which is always the last RMA page. all the other pages could be anywhere and only the concern of a DomU and LibXC.
So, I'd really like to see these and rma_addr() go.
-JX