From: Hollis Blanchard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 8:05 AM
To: Rahul Kulkarni
Cc: xen-ppc-devel@lists.xensource.com; kvm-ppc-devel; Zhang Wei-r63237
Subject: Re: [XenPPC] XEN on e500/Book E

On Mon, 2008-03-24 at 16:50 -0700, Rahul Kulkarni wrote:
> Are there any plans for porting XEN to the e500/Book E architecture
> specifically MPC 85xx processors?

I personally don't have plans to continue Xen development, but I can't
speak for anybody else.

However, some very experimental work has been done for e500 with KVM.
There's been some discussion on kvm-ppc-devel
(http://marc.info/?l=kvm-ppc-devel) .

Can I ask what your interest is? Are you a developer or just looking to
use it? If you had virtualization on e500 today, how would you use it?

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center