details of installation:
uname -r : 2.6.21-2950.fc8xen

xen-libs-3.1.0-13.fc8
kernel-xen-2.6.21-2950.fc8
xen-3.1.0-13.fc8
jaxen-1.1-1jpp.2.fc7

libvirt-0.3.3-2.fc8
libvirt-python-0.3.3-2.fc8

My Dom-0 is running properly.However when I try to create &  deploy a sample
image using virsh, i get the error as:

virsh -c "xen:///" create libvirt-ttylinux.xml
libvir: Xen Daemon error : POST operation failed: (xend.err 'Device 2048 (vbd)
could not be connected. losetup /dev/loop1
/usr/local/ttylinux-xen-libvirt/ttylinux-xen.img failed')
error: Failed to create domain from libvirt-ttylinux.xml

I dont find any clue how to resolve this error. I doubt there is problem with
libvirt.
How could I solve this ? or How can I update libvirt?

Kindly provide some suggestions

Sankamesh

http://in.yahoo.com/