On Fri, 7 May 2010, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:

Hmm.. I wonder if all the people here have put me into some auto-dev-null
filter.. :)

I think you mail provider is on a spam blacklist. I got the following error on the last email I sent.

pa...@iki.fi on Sun, 18 Apr 2010 19:15:13 +0100
assistance, contact your system administrator.
    < seuraava.iki.fi #5.7.1 SMTP; 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client
host [212.16.98.52] blocked using new.spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net; Currently
Sending Spam See: http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?212.16.98.52>

What do you think guys? It would still be a good idea to update xen rpms to 4.0.0 for F13, since that's pretty much required for the latest 2.6.32+ pvops dom0 kernels..

It might be more the Fedora way to build 3.4.3 with added patches (if any are necessary) to support pvops.

        Michael Young