On Fri, May 07, 2010 at 07:54:50PM +0100, M A Young wrote:
> On Fri, 7 May 2010, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
>
>> Hmm.. I wonder if all the people here have put me into some auto-dev-null
>> filter.. :)
>
> I think you mail provider is on a spam blacklist. I got the following
> error on the last email I sent.
>
> pa...@iki.fi on Sun, 18 Apr 2010 19:15:13 +0100
> assistance, contact your system administrator.
>     < seuraava.iki.fi #5.7.1 SMTP; 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client
> host [212.16.98.52] blocked using new.spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net; Currently
> Sending Spam See: http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?212.16.98.52>

Damn spam problems.. it should be fixed now, I believe (and hope).
Thanks for informing me about that.

>> What do you think guys? It would still be a good idea to update xen
>> rpms to 4.0.0 for F13, since that's pretty much required for the latest
>> 2.6.32+ pvops dom0 kernels..
>
> It might be more the Fedora way to build 3.4.3 with added patches (if any
> are necessary) to support pvops.

Fedora has always been about latest and greatest, so it makes sense to
update to latest upstream release (Xen 4.0.0), imho.

Btw just today there was discussion about Xen 3.4.3 and pvops dom0 support:
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2010-05/msg00278.html

It looks like 3.4.3 doesn't have some required patches (and might not get
them)..
So that's one argument to go for 4.0.0 aswell, which already has everything
needed.

-- Pasi