On 11/17/2010 03:06 PM, M A Young wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010, Digimer wrote:
>> The source RPM depends on 'asciidoc', which isn't in the main Red Hat
>> repository (at least, not that I could find). I was wondering what,
>> exactly, needs asciidoc and if it would be safe/easy/possible/advisable
>> to remove that dependency.
> It seems to be used in the perf Documentation. It is probably safe to
> remove, or you could get it from the EPEL repository (it is in EPEL5, I
> can't see it in EPEL6 yet).
> Michael Young

A bit of a tangent, if I may.

I just tried to install the recompiled kernel and it's complaining that
it depends on 'kernel-firmware', which wasn't built. Was something extra
needed at build time to have it created?

Thanks again. :)

E-Mail: digi...@alteeve.com
AN!Whitepapers: http://alteeve.com
Node Assassin:  http://nodeassassin.org