On Mon, 29 Nov 2010, W. Michael Petullo wrote:

> I just completed some updates of
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/XenPvopsDom0.
> I would like to submit this to the Fedora Feature Wranglers on Wednesday
> as a proposed feature for Fedora 15. If you are interested, please review
> the document and provide feedback. If you are a previous editor of the
> page, I hope you don't mind me trying to move this forward. I will
> appreciate any comments.

With regard to the kernel, the Fedora kernel team currently expect Fedora
15 to ship with 2.6.38, see
There are some comments relating to xen in a follow-up post. See

So probably what we should do is provide a forked dom0 kernel for testing
while F15 has 2.6.37 which should be as close as possible to what dom0
will look like in 2.6.38, then follow 2.6.38 once that appears in F15.

With regard to xen versions, 4.1 is scheduled for mid to late Febrary, so
we should be able to switch to that in time for F15. See

        Michael Young