On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 10:42:04PM +0000, M A Young wrote:
> Here is another release candidate to test, at
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2722322 This is my
> first successful 4.1 build, and I haven't been particularly careful about
> the choices required to get it to build, so there are likely to be rough
> edges.

Thanks!

I haven't tried this one yet, but something worth mentioning:

If you switch to using the new xl/libxl toolstack in Xen 4.1,
libvirt won't work with it.

There are a couple of guys on xen-devel planning to work on
adding Xen libxl support to libvirt. That's not available today though..

-- Pasi