On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 03:50:34PM -0800, balaji pattewar wrote:
>    Hi ,
>
>    I am trying to install XEN on Fedora 14 with linux kernel 2.6.35 or above
>    as dom0.
>
>    Can some body give link for XEN 4.01 RPM for Fedora 14 with linux dom0
>    kernel 2.6.35 and above.
>    I try to search on link given in email Kozi  but I am not able to downlad
>    it. I am able to download
>    Xen 4.01 but not kernel.

Xen 4.0.1 rpms are included out-of-the-box in Fedora 14, just install using yum.

For dom0 kernel:
http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/myoung/dom0-kernel/fedora-12/
That 2.6.32 based dom0 kernel is the best bet for now.

If you want to go very experimental, you could try the 2.6.38-rcX based
kernels posted to this list.

>    Can some body also have some tutorial for installing XEN on Fedora 14 will
>    be appreciated.

This tutorial is about installing from sources and/or src.rpms,
but maybe it helps: http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/Fedora13Xen4Tutorial

-- Pasi