> Here is another kernel (2.6.38-0.rc6.git6.1.xendom0.fc15) at
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2874240
> The crash when a domU shuts down seems to be fixed.

I just had a chance to test this, along with the
xen-4.1.0-0.1.rc6.fc14.x86_64 Xen packages.

Two notable things have been fixed by the Xen folks:

        xl now plays nicely with the vif-route script (see

        xl is less picky about where the "-c" argument to create goes.

Both of these issues were previously discussed on this list and the
xen-devel list.

I'm still having trouble with power management, as noted at:

Other than that, my first impression of 2.6.38-0.rc6.git6.1.xendom0.fc15
is good. I was able to load a PV OpenWrt guest using the QEMU-based
network backend.