I want to build a new computer system that features dual processors, a
lot of memory, and is able to run Xen virtualization. Install Fedora and
Xen as the host on such a machine, and then start running a variety of
other operating systems as virtual machines.

What dual processor hardware configurations work well with Xen? For
example will any Supermicro brand dual processor motherboard be hardware
compatible with Xen? I am thinking of Supermicro boards with Xeon
processors. Or is there a better brand of motherboard?

Thanks

Bob Cochran