[sorry for dupe, forgot to reply-all]

On 19 September 2011 21:09, W. Michael Petullo <m...@flyn.org> wrote:

> What do you guys think of:
>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/XenPvopsDom0
>
> Are we there yet?

In general it feels good to me, 3.1.0-rc5 kernel with Konrad's mutex
patches works for me as dom0, though 3.1.0-rc6 is a backwards step as
a dom0 (it crashes xen)

> The only "blocker" bug I really see is Bugzilla #739134, "GRUB 2 has
> extraneous menu entries after installing Xen". Even this is somewhat
> aesthetic.

That bug has been DUPE'd into my similar bug which has a patch to tidy it
up, but even then as you say, it's cosmetic.

I haven't figured out the best way to make
/etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge co-operate with the new em1 NIC names
instead of eth0