On Mon, 24 Oct 2011, Tim Flink wrote:

> Just as a heads up, there seem to be a couple of issues with grubby and
> the grub.cfg submenus used for Xen right now. My system still boots
> after triggering any of these but it's usually not running Xen and not
> always running the kernel I want it to be running.

I have seen what I suspect is another one though I haven't investigated
fully yet to confirm it. I think that if you delete a kernel with a xen
entry it can remove a submenu opening clause but not the corresponding
closing } which is bad if you have the xen hypervisor installed in a guest
as it upsets pygrub.

        Michael Young