On Mon, 16 Jul 2012, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:

<nods> I think MA Young already has an Xen 4.2 RPM - so the functionality
for that is there. It is just the matter of compiling it with a
GCC compiler that can do PE.

I got it to build (in x86_64) with a fair amount of hacking as the xen code assumes you have binutils that will handle ELF and PE and Fedora's doesn't. There are some temporary rpms at http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=4245256 though they need a lot of tidying up for proper use and I have no idea if they actually work.

        Michael Young