On Tue, 2012-10-30 at 17:02 -0400, Cole Robinson wrote:
> In case you aren't subscribed to the virt@ list, here's what I just sent
> there. Though most of the info below pertains to KVM, I encourage all Xen
> users/devs to show up, so feel free to stick your names on the fedora wiki
> page. More virt and Fedora 18 testing is better for everyone :)

We definitely agree... To the point that we blogged about that:
 http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2012/10/31/fedora-18-virtualization-test-day/

> And as mentioned in Dario's earlier mail, check out his excellent xen focused
> page here:
>
> http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Fedora_Test_Days

Thanks Cole! Just let me add that we also have a Xen Fedora LiveCD.

I just finished cooking it now, tested it, and it seems to be working!

If you decide to try it, it will bring you into a Fedora 18 Beta TC6
Dom0, with Xen 4.2.0 as hypervisor (as per F18 updates-testing
repository).

I'm putting it here [*]:
 http://xenbits.xen.org/people/dariof/Live/Fedora/Virt-TestDay-Xen.iso

Go download it and enjoy being able to start creating VMs with Xen on
Fedora without the need to install anything!!

Feel free to report to me (dario.faggi...@citrix.com) anything you think
could be related to the LiveCD itself (rather than other kind of bugs,
that you should report to the proper mailing-lists :-D).

Regards,
Dario

[*] Just don't go there right now... Give it a couple of hours from the
time I'm sending this e-mail. I'm uploading it there with my residential
ADSL, which is quite of slow in that direction. :-(