On Tue, 2012-10-30 at 15:35 +0100, Dario Faggioli wrote:
> Specific information regarding testing Xen
> on Fedora can be found in this Wiki page:
>   http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Fedora_Test_Days
And let me just add that we also have a Fedora-Xen LiveCD.

I just finished cooking it, tested it, and it seems to be working!

If you decide to try it, it will bring you into a Fedora 18 Beta TC6
Dom0, with Xen 4.2.0 as hypervisor (as per F18 updates-testing

I'm putting it here [*]:

Go download it and enjoy being able to start creating VMs with Xen on
Fedora without the need to install anything!!

Feel free to report to me (dario.faggi...@citrix.com) anything you think
could be related to the LiveCD itself (rather than other kind of bugs,
that you should report to the proper mailing-lists :-D).

[*] Just don't go there right now... Give it a couple of hours from the
time I'm sending this e-mail. I'm uploading it there with my residential
ADSL, which is quite of slow in that direction. :-(

Dario Faggioli, Ph.D, http://retis.sssup.it/people/faggioli