On Wed, 2012-11-28 at 00:25 +0000, M A Young wrote:
> I noticed today that a patch for libvirt to work with libxl from xen 4.2
> has been sent to the libvir-list
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2012-November/msg01119.html

Cool! Although, changelog (and my recollection of a previous discussion
about this) seems to suggest it is more about avoiding using the
libxl-driver when Xen<=4.1 than other things... Maybe Jim can give us
more insights about it?

> I did a bit of testing and got the F18 libvirt to build against xen 4.2
> (the patch needed some minor tweaks). I haven't tested if it actually
> works.

Me neither, but I think I can give it a try (next week), do you have
pkgs? Should I build it myself?

Thanks and Regards,
Dario

Dario Faggioli, Ph.D, http://retis.sssup.it/people/faggioli