On Wed, 19 Jun 2013, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 09:39:36AM +0200, Dario Faggioli wrote:
Hi everybody,

With this mail I kick off the 5th, and most likely the _final_, Xen Test
Day for 4.3... come and join us on #xentest on freenode!

We will be testing RC5 which, if everything goes fine, will the be
released next week as Xen 4.3.

Fetch Xen-4.3.0-rc5 RPMs here:

It boots nicely with a stock Fedora 18 install. This is on Thinkpad X230.

The oddity was that I saw 'xenpolicy.24' as one of the boot options?

It is a policy file for XSM - see http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/XSM
As it was built I packaged it, though it looks like it should be in a flask subdirectory according to that page, so I might do that for a proper build.

        Michael Young