On Tue, 4 Feb 2014, M A Young wrote:

I am puzzled by this as the systemd files in the Fedora RC3 test build do indeed run
/usr/bin/xenstore-write "/local/domain/0/domid" 0
so I am not sure why it isn't being set in this case. It certainly works for me.

I have now worked out what the problem is. There are alternate systemd files, one for xenstored and one for oxenstored (if it is installed) and I only added the line
/usr/bin/xenstore-write "/local/domain/0/domid" 0
to the xenstored one, so if the rpm containing oxenstored was installed it would produce the behaviour as reported in this thread.

        Michael Young