glib2.0 (2.47.6-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- GString is missing (transfer none) annotations on many of its methods
- systemtap and gdb scripts install in wrong place
- Documentation: various small improvements
- gdbusobjectmanagerserver: Clarify recommended ObjectManager paths
- Fix some annotations
- Cannot build with default flags under Fedora rawhide
- gmacros.h is testing attributes with __has_feature (when compiling with
* debian/libglib2.0-0-dbg.install.in: Upstream now installs the gdb
auto-loaded scripts in the right place by themselves - no need for us to
move them about.
Date: 2016-02-18 22:10:15.809623+00:00
Signed-By: Iain Lane <i...@orangesquash.org.uk>
Sorry, changesfile not available.
Xenial-changes mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: