udisks2 (2.1.7-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- Drop git_Fix-udiskctl-help-for-glib-2.45.patch, included upstream.
* debian/libudisks2-0.symbols: Add new symbols for this release.
* udisks2-inhibit: Stop fiddling with polkit rules; restarting it can break
existing clients/pending requests, and we can't use inotify as we don't
want to write anything on the actual file system and bind mounts don't
trigger inotify. Use a different approach of a temporary udev rule which
sets UDISKS_IGNORE on all block devices. This continues to avoid touching
the file system but does not need any daemon restarts, works with polkit
>= 106, and now also suppresses showing new block devices on the desktop.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.7 (no changes necessary).
* debian/tests/upstream-system: Try to purge ntfs-3g, as the NTFS test still
hangs the kernel often (see 2.1.5-1).
* Add missing "make" test dependency.
Date: 2016-03-01 16:26:36.821734+00:00
Signed-By: Martin Pitt <martin.p...@ubuntu.com>
Sorry, changesfile not available.
Xenial-changes mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: