autopkgtest (3.20) unstable; urgency=medium
New features/behaviour changes:
* adt-virt-lxd: Launch containers in ephemeral mode.
* adt-virt-lxc: Use the new lxc-copy if available, as lxc-clone and
lxc-start-ephemeral got deprecated by that. This now supports reboots in
* adt-virt-lxc: Add --name option. This allows CI systems to use a more
expressive name than the autogenerated adt-virt-lxc-XXXXXX, to make it
easier to map a container to a running test.
* Add CPU information to testinfo.json: "nproc" (#cpus), "cpu_model", and
"cpu_flags". (LP: #1552129)
* Add autopkgtest for adt-build-lxd and the lxd runner.
[ Christian Seiler ]
* Support nested KVM by default by emulating a CPU with VMX/SVM support on
x86_64. (Closes: #800845, part 1)
* adt-virt-qemu: Provide read-only version of the VM image to the test as
/dev/baseimage, for tests that want to run nested QEMU. (Closes: #800845)
[ Martin Pitt ]
* setup-commands/setup-testbed: Ensure that removing cruft does not remove
cloud-init. (LP: #1539126)
* setup-commands/setup-testbed: Purge lxd and lxc.
* adt-virt-lxc: Don't fail on deprecation warnings of lxc-clone and
lxc-start-ephemeral. (LP: #1549995)
* Run external commands with /dev/null as stdin. This has always been
intended, but has not actually been done for a while.
* Drop support for hook_forked_inchild() in virt-runners. This has never
* ssh-setup/nova: Try and prefer novaclient.v2 API first, and fall back to
v1_1. (LP: #1552730)
* Correctly ignore positive and negative build profiles with too old
libdpkg-perl that does not support them yet.
* tests/run-parallel: Don't run NullRunner and SchrootRunner tests in
parallel, as they collide with a bind-mounted /tmp.
* test_reboot_prepare testcase: Don't compare the host and guest kernel
versions in the QemuRunner.
* Keep and export $ADTTMP and $ADT_ARTIFACTS in debug shells.
* setup-commands/*: Add shebang headers to quiesce lintian.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.7 (no changes necessary).
* Add debian/source/format (3.0 native).
* debian/control: Use https Vcs-* links.
* Bump debhelper compat level to 9.
* adt-virt-qemu: Don't assert result of "runlevel" for connection test. This
is a race condition under systemd as getty starts before default.target
is fully finished.
* tests/adt-run SchrootClickRunner: Ensure that the "click" system user
exists in the schroot, so that it doesn't need to exist on the host.
* Adjust SchrootRunner.test_apt_pocket_pkg_with_proposed_dep test case for
* Latest LXD now adds an "images" remote for images.linuxcontainers.org by
default. Adjust adt-build-lxd.1 and adt-virt-lxd.1 accordingly.
* Respect $TMPDIR when creating the downtmp and some other directory/files.
* tests/adt-run: Symlink real ~/.config/lxc into the temporary $HOME, to
avoid regenerating the LXD client certificate for each test.
[ Christian Seiler ]
* setup-testbed: reduce grub timeout on images that don't already configure
this in /etc/default/grub.d (like vmdeboostrap).
* adt-virt-qemu: Use correct qemu-system-i386 command on i86 systems.
* Fix spelling errors in manpages.
Date: 2016-03-11 16:10:44.818349+00:00
Signed-By: Martin Pitt <martin.p...@ubuntu.com>
Sorry, changesfile not available.
Xenial-changes mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: