fgetty (0.7-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New maintainer
* New upstream release
* Add watch file with GPG key verification
* Add source/format to follow v3.0 source package format
* Use debhelper instead of custom debian/rules
* Drop checkpassword-pam. Upstream does not support it, and once written,
but is not maintained anymore. Averaged desktop setup should not
* Remove outdated README.Debian
* Reformat debian/copyright to follow DEP-5
* Link checkpassword with gnu libc (Closes: #563335) with hardening
* Add lintian overrides about static build and lack of dependencies
* New standards version -- 3.9.7 (No changes needed)
* Disable automatic generation of debug packages, since most binaries
in package are static linked without any debug information.
* Install `login1' and `login2' binaries into private directory,
since they are never invoked directly. It replaces `fgetty-login.diff'
* Drop `ro-diff.patch', since it is not needed with default Debian
Date: 2016-04-01 22:15:03.735945+00:00
Signed-By: LocutusOfBorg <costamagnagianfra...@yahoo.it>
Sorry, changesfile not available.
Xenial-changes mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: