autopkgtest (3.20.4) unstable; urgency=medium
* setup-commands/setup-testbed: Fix kernel header installation for
precise/armhf, which does not yet have linux-headers-generic.
* Use "nproc" to determine the number of processors available, which is both
more correct in a cgroup world, and also simpler.
* Add new --build-parallel=N option to explicitly set the "parallel=N"
$DEB_BUILD_OPTION for building packages, to override the default of
"number of available CPUs". This is mostly useful in containers where you
can restrict the available RAM, but not restrict the number of CPUs.
* setup-commands/setup-testbed: ubuntu-snappy got renamed to snapd, adjust
* adt-build-lxd: Set "distribution", "release", and "architecture"
properties of generated images.
* adt-build-lxd: Clean up all old images of the same distro/release/arch,
not just the previous one. Also fix cleanup to work in non-English
* setup-commands/setup-testbed: Call apt-get purge only once with the list
of all packages, instead of once per package. This is much faster.
* SchrootClickRunner tests: Chown click dir in /opt after creating the user.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.8 (no changes necessary).
* Update Vcs-* URLs.
Date: 2016-04-18 22:11:44.071073+00:00
Signed-By: Martin Pitt <martin.p...@ubuntu.com>
Sorry, changesfile not available.
Xenial-changes mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: