ubuntu-image (0.12+16.04ubuntu1) xenial; urgency=medium
* SRU tracking bug LP: #1646608
* Revert previous change which sorted structure volumes by their
offset. Instead, we preserve gadget.yaml order for purposes of
partition numbering, but we still provide implicit offsets when they
are missing, and we still sanity check for partition overlap.
* Provide human-readable error messages on gadget.yaml parser failures,
not Python tracebacks (unless --debug is given). (LP:1617421)
* Change the way we invoke the autopkgtests.
- Use a standard d/t/control file instead of d/t/control.autodep8. We
were only using the Python 3 import test anyway.
- Add an import.sh stanza to reproduce the Python 3 import bits we
lost by removing autodep8.
- Turn the `tox -e coverage` Test-Command into a separate test
script so that we can manipulate the $UBUNTU_IMAGE_CODENAME
environment variable. This is used by tox.ini to select an
appropriate *-coverage.ini file since Xenial does not and cannot
cover certain code paths. Everything after Xenial gets named 'devel'.
- Narrow the dependencies so that they aren't just importing all
binary packages. The effects may be similar, but EIBTI.
* d/control: Drop Testsuite header; we're not doing autodep8 anymore.
* Rename the environment variable $UBUNTUIMAGE_MOCK_SNAP to
$UBUNTU_IMAGE_MOCK_SNAP for consistency.
* Skip some tests which touch the actual store when running without
network access (e.g. during package build time).
* Move the __version__ calculation to the package's __init__.py
* Parse all YAML integer-like values as strings, and then turn them into
integers if necessary during post-processing. (LP:1640523)
* gadget.yaml files can include an optional `format` key which names the
version number supported by the gadget.yaml. Currently only format 0
is supported, which is a legacy version (omitting the format is
* d/control: Add run-time dependencies which are missing from snapd but
are required for `snap prepare-image`. (LP:1642427)
* Structures with type='mbr' are deprecated. Use structure role
* mbr structures must start at offset 0. (LP:1630769)
* Fixed sanity checking of --image-size argument for out-of-offset-order
structure definitions. (LP:1643598)
* Prevent wrapping blobs in disk partitions by using the `type: bare`
structure key. (LP:1645750)
Date: 2016-12-01 21:59:11.266632+00:00
Changed-By: Barry Warsaw <ba...@canonical.com>
Signed-By: Steve Langasek <steve.langa...@canonical.com>
Sorry, changesfile not available.
Xenial-changes mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: